Unreal Engine 4 Licensed by Square Enix
Unreal Engine 4 Licensed by Square Enix7 months ago kureka
Epic Games announced on Tuesday that that it has signed an agreement with the video game developer Square EnixSquare Enix President Yoichi Wada to Step Down Amidst Financial Losses. Read more ... », granting Square Enix a group-wide license to develop multiple games with Epic Games’ Unreal Engine 3 and Unreal Engine 4 technology.
The Square Enix-published game Demons’ Score for iOS and Android devices was created with Unreal Engine 3 technology.
Posts related to Unreal Engine 4 Licensed by Square Enix
Good Artists Copy, Great Artists Steal.
- Square Enix to End E-Manga Service in N. America & France
- Square Enix Los Angeles Lays Off Staff in Several Departments
- Square Enix President Yoichi Wada to Step Down Amidst Financial Losses
- Square Enix Reports 5.7-Billion-Yen Loss in April-December 2012
- Square Enix Reason to Develops Social Games Instead of Console Titles
- New Agni’s Philosophy Demos Video from Square Enix
- Square Enix Running Countdown Site for December 12
- Agni’s Philosophy Tech Demo Trailer by Square Enix
- 5 Elements That Make a Final Fantasy Game by Square Enix
- Square Former President – Merger With Enix Was a Complete Failure