Team Ninja Announce New Project at Tokyo Game Show
Team Ninja Announce New Project at Tokyo Game Show9 months ago kureka
Even with the departure of outspoken developer Tomonobu Itagaki, I still have faith in Team NinjaTeam Ninja Collaborating with Kenji Inafune on Yaiba Game. Read more ... ». Sure, Ninja GaidenTeam Ninja Collaborating with Kenji Inafune on Yaiba Game. Read more ... » 3 didn’t deliver, but all early reports point to Dead or Alive 5Mila New "Dead or Alive 5" Character Official Trailer. Read more ... » not only keeping the spirit of past entries, but actually improving Team Ninja’s flagship fighter.
That’s part of why I’m looking forward to the upcoming Tokyo Game Show–Team Ninja has announced that tomorrow, they’ll be revealing a new title.
“One more Tokyo Game Show connection. At last year’s Tokyo Game Show, we showed off Dead or Alive 5 for the first time. So, at the same time this year … we will announce a new project for a system.”
For now, let the speculation begin! I’m gonna temper my excitement and start by guessing it’ll be… a special Dead or Alive (based on the newest title) for iOS and Droid. What do you think Team Ninja will be revealing tomorrow? Will it be as big a shock as Metroid: Other M?
Posts related to Team Ninja Announce New Project at Tokyo Game Show
Good Artists Copy, Great Artists Steal.
- Gundam Breaker Game 1st Trailer PV Streamed
- CyberConnect2 Developed ‘.hack Concept’ RPG Guilty Dragon
- Puchimas! -Petit Idolm@ster- Trailer PV Streamed
- Bravely Default Flying Fairy TGS 2012 Trailer Streamed
- Tokyo Game Show 2012 Highlights Summary
- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX TGS 2012 Trailer Streamed
- Capcom, Sega, Namco Bandai Project X Zone Opening Posted
- Tokyo Game Show 2012 Breaks Attendance Record
- Macross FB7 Crossover Anime Movie Trailer Posted
- TGS 2012 Cosplay Collection Night by Cure